Wednesday 15 February 2012

Barry m black shatter

hi guys 


So I  have had this product for a long time now and have only just rediscover it.When it first came out I used it loads and quickly got bored of the effect and found it rather samey every time as apposed to ' the different effect every time ' they had promised so in that sense i was slightly disappointed with this product. About a week ago I was going through my nail polish draw and I found this and thought why don't I give another shot and I am so pleased I did as I have realized why I loved it so much in  the first place.  at the moment  wearing it on top of nails inc heather grey witch is a really nice lilac / grey type color  that was i believe a limited edition with diet coke and i love it ! maybe before i just didn't have the right colors but now i have found it it will be on my nails a lot! i also really want to try the other colors and other brand and do a comparison on with brand is best. if there are any that are particularly  good or  particularly  bad do let me know by leaving a comment 




thank you for reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment