Thursday 16 February 2012

de- stressing shower gel

Hi guys ,

So I was just doing the weekly shop as you do in adsa and just as a spontanas buy I brought a £1 destressing and soothing shower gel in the scent rose oil and lotus flower and am so pleased that I did.  First of all it smells amazing like when you smell it you feel relaxed already and that is after just one sniff i have honestly never smelt anything like it before it is just AMAZING . when you use it you can just feel your shoulders relax and and you feel your body unwind and i would defiantly recommend this if you have had a stressful day and just want to relax maybe before a test or if there is something you are worried about just use this and it will be fine , for £1 you really can't complain.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds amazing!!! I wish we had the brand in my country!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete